Celestica - Test & SMT Equipment Auction (CELE0226)
Startdatum : 20
- Lot 1-32 (close at 1600, +0800 UTC): Senai, Johor
- Lot 40-53 (close at 1700, +0800 UTC): Plant 1 Tampoi, Johor
- Lot 54-58 (close at 1730, +0800 UTC): Plant 3 Tampoi, Johor
- Lot 60-73 (close at 1800, +0800 UTC): Kulim
- Lot 100-102 (close at 1800, +0800 UTC): Chon Buri, Thailand
● Assets at different locations have different local custom application and different collection dates. Buyers may need different logistics arrangement
● Buyers are responsible to bear all bank charges for wire transfer if the purchase is below USD 300
● Assets in Plant 1 Tampoi, Johor is located at 2nd floor, buyers need special arrangement during removal
● Refer to Note for more collection info
● For enquiries for lots in Thailand, please contact:
Mobile: +6012 382 3516
MwSt./Steuer: 6% GST on Buyer's Premium (applicable to local buyers only)
Besichtigungsdetails: By prior appointment only
Zahlungstyp: Wire Transfer
Zusätzliche Hinweise: All items in Johor must be collected by 15 May 2014
Währung: United States Dollars
Auktionator: GoIndustry-DoveBid (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
AUCTIONEER’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The services provided by GoIndustry DoveBid, Inc. and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, "GoIndustry DoveBid”) are governed by these Terms and Conditions. By participating in this auction, you consent to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well as by any additional terms that may be imposed by the seller or announced at the auction.
2. All potential bidders must register at the auction site or online at www.go-dove.com before the auction and present a valid driver’s license or other acceptable form of photo identification. GoIndustry DoveBid may, in its sole discretion, deny registration to any person or entity.
3. All assets in the auction shall be sold to the highest bidder; provided, however, that some assets may be auctioned with minimum reserve prices, and/or subject to seller’s right of confirmation. GoIndustry DoveBid reserves the right to reject any bid that is only a minimal increase over the preceding bid, that is not commensurate with the value of the item being offered or that GoIndustry DoveBid believes was made illegally or in bad faith. Further, GoIndustry DoveBid may bid at the auction either for its own account or on behalf of a third party. In the event of a dispute among bidders, GoIndustry DoveBid may, in its sole discretion, either accept what it deems to be the final bid or solicit further bids on the item in dispute. All sales are final. No returns or refunds will be permitted, unless authorized by the seller in writing.
4. In the event of any dispute concerning the winning bid price for an asset, the record kept by GoIndustry DoveBid shall control.
5. Bidders shall examine or inspect items prior to the day of the auction. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. NEITHER SELLER NOR GOINDUSTRY DOVEBID MAKES ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE NATURE, QUALITY, VALUE OR CONDITION OF ANY ASSET. GOINDUSTRY DOVEBID AND SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. GoIndustry DoveBid will announce if any item carries a manufacturer’s warranty at the time the item is offered for sale. Assets are intended to be sold without software, if any is applicable. In the event that a Seller's software is included in an asset sale, notwithstanding the disclaimers set forth above, GoIndustry DoveBid and Seller make no representations or warranties regarding the Buyer's right to use such software, as to the performance of the software, its non-infringement or otherwise. In such circumstances, GoIndustry DoveBid recommends that Buyer contact the software manufacturer directly to resolve any such issues. Seller does not transfer any license to the purchaser to use any software. Purchaser shall remove software from any CPU or system and return the software (including all copies thereof) to the Seller.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SELLER HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR FOR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE AND WHETHER RELATED TO ANY SINGLE EVENT OR SERIES OF CONNECTED EVENTS, FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
(a) ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR, OR DAMAGE TO TANGIBLE PROPERTY
(b) ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF RECORDS OR DATA, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS OR OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS WHETHER OR NOT SELLER WAS INFORMED OR WAS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS; OR
(c) ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST THE BUYER FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS OR EXPENSES.
6. GoIndustry DoveBid relies on information about assets in the auction provided by the seller. GoIndustry DoveBid undertakes no investigation of that information, and makes no representation or warranty concerning the truth or completeness of that information. Photographs are provided solely for the bidders' convenience and shall not be construed to create representations or warranties of any kind pertaining to the assets. Buyer acknowledges that it has had the opportunity to inspect all assets prior to tendering its bid and waives any and all claims against GoIndustry DoveBid and/or seller relating to asset photographs or descriptions.
7. A discounted buyer's premium of 16% of the bid price will be added to the purchase price for each lot for buyers who pay in the form of cash, cashier's check, company check (with a letter of guarantee) or wire transfer within 72 hours from receipt of GoIndustry DoveBid’s invoice; the full buyer's premium of 18% shall apply for buyers who pay via credit card and all other buyers that do not remit payment within 72 hours from receipt of GoIndustry DoveBid’s invoice.
8. Collection of applicable taxes will be in accordance with the laws of the state where the purchased asset is located.
9. Each successful bidder must pay a 25% deposit toward the purchase price immediately following the successful bid. Bidders expressly authorize GoIndustry DoveBid to use their credit card to satisfy the deposit amount. If a bidder fails to make a timely deposit, GoIndustry DoveBid and the seller may resell the items in question without notice. Full payment of the purchase price is due at the earlier of (i) 48 hours after the bidder has received an invoice, or (ii) the close of business on the third business day after the auction. Without limiting the foregoing, full payment of the balance of the purchase price is due prior to removal of any purchased assets. In the event that a bidder fails to pay the entire purchase price (in addition to the buyer’s premium and any applicable tax) within the time specified by GoIndustry DoveBid or otherwise fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, GoIndustry DoveBid and the seller will retain the deposit as liquidated damages without notice. GoIndustry DoveBid and the seller reserve the right to resell such items without notice, and the defaulting purchaser shall be liable to GoIndustry DoveBid and seller for any resulting deficiency, including costs incurred in storing and reselling such assets. In the event of such resale, the defaulting purchaser shall be liable to GoIndustry DoveBid and seller for any resulting deficiency, including costs incurred in storing and reselling the assets in question.
10. GoIndustry DoveBid accepts the following methods of payment: cash, VISAÒ, MasterCardÒ, American ExpressÒ, cashier’s check, and wire transfer made payable to GoIndustry DoveBid. GoIndustry DoveBid also will accept a company check if it is accompanied by a letter from the company’s bank guaranteeing payment in full, without condition and upon demand.
11. By participating in an auction, each bidder represents, warrants and covenants that (i) it shall not misrepresent its ability to close the transaction pursuant to the terms and conditions of sale, (ii) it has the capacity to close the transaction, (iii) it has actual authority to enter a bid, and to enter into an agreement to purchase the item, and (iv) any bid it makes on an item constitutes an irrevocable offer to buy the item for the full amount of the bid.
12. GoIndustry DoveBid may, in its discretion, offer the assets for sale by the piece or by the lot. In addition, GoIndustry DoveBid may augment this auction with assets from various sellers. These assets may be interspersed throughout the auction. The seller has the right to remove assets from the auction either before or after bidding has completed. In the event of a removal after bidding has been completed, the purchaser’s sole remedy shall be the refund of any purchase price actually paid.
13. GoIndustry DoveBid will announce any additions to or deletions from the catalog on the day of the auction. GoIndustry DoveBid and the seller assume no responsibility for, and make no representations or warranties concerning, descriptions of assets contained in marketing materials for the auction. It is the bidders’ obligation to verify such descriptions prior to the auction.
14. Neither GoIndustry DoveBid nor seller shall be liable for any damages of any type or nature (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) sustained or claimed by any bidder or any other person or entity in connection with the auction. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event shall GoIndustry DoveBid’s or Seller’s liability to any bidder for any act or omission occurring in connection with the auction exceed the amount that such bidder has actually paid to GoIndustry DoveBid as a deposit or as payment for a purchased item.
15. Auctioneer will announce the removal, or "check-out" in the Notice to Purchasers. Auctioneer shall have no responsibility to disconnect utilities to the sold asset, including electric, gas, waste and water lines. It is the buyer's sole responsibility to arrange and pay for the removal and shipment of purchased items. Also, it is the buyer's responsibility to provide, and/or ensure their agent(s) performing removals on their behalf provide, upon demand, evidence of the following insurance policies with reliable insurance companies, providing the types of coverage and in the amounts more particularly described in the Sample Required Insurance Certificate located on in the Shipping Information section of Auctioneer’s website and such other insurance as may be required by any governmental authority, including workers' compensation insurance. Removal shall be conducted responsibly and with due care for the seller's premises. Auctioneer reserves the right on any sale to require that all buyers utilize the services of the movers/shippers/riggers to those listed on Auctioneer’s website under “Directory of Shippers” and/or those listed on the sale website as “exclusive, approved” for a particular auction. The buyer shall restore and repair all real and personal property that is altered or damaged as a result of the removal of purchased items. If the buyer does not remove an item within the announced check-out period, Auctioneer and the seller may, in their sole discretion, deem the item to have been abandoned by the buyer and the buyer will have no further rights with respect to the item. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Auctioneer and the seller reserve the right to charge the buyer for the costs of storage beyond the check-out period.
16. Bidders acknowledge that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present. Heavy equipment may be operated, and electrical circuits may be live. Every person enters the auction site at his or her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises and the activities that will be or have been conducted on the premises. Bidders shall so advise their agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against GoIndustry DoveBid, the seller or their respective agents or employees for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of property that may occur at the auction site.
17. It is the purchaser’s sole responsibility to meet all governmental safety and environmental standards in removing, shipping and using purchased items. Certain of the items for sale may contain “hazardous substances,” as that term is defined under federal, state or local environment laws and regulations. GoIndustry DoveBid has no duty to remove any hazardous substances that are contained in or are a part of any item. Purchasers agree to defend (by counsel satisfactory to GoIndustry DoveBid) and indemnify GoIndustry DoveBid and Seller, and hold GoIndustry DoveBid and Seller harmless from and against any claim, demand, cause of action, liability or expense (including attorneys’ fees and costs) asserted against or incurred by GoIndustry DoveBid or Seller in connection with the sale, removal, shipment or use of any purchased items.
18. Purchasers agree to comply with all US and other applicable export control and related laws, and acknowledge that neither GoIndustry DoveBid nor Seller is the exporter of any purchased item. Certain items offered for sale at the auction may constitute “Restricted Technology.” Under federal law, such items may not be shipped outside of the United States. GoIndustry DoveBid and Seller make no representation or warranty concerning, and has conducted no investigation to ascertain which items, if any, constitute Restricted Technology. Seller reserves the right to cancel any sale at any time in the event it determines, in its sole discretion, that the sale does or may violate applicable U.S. export control or similar laws. The purchaser is responsible for obtaining any required approvals and documentation prior to any export.
19. These Terms and Conditions, and all questions with respect to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California, without regard to conflict of laws provisions. All bidders expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of California located in San Mateo County.
20. Any rights or obligations which by their nature continue will remain in effect until they are completed.