A1GP - Unique opportunity to acquire formula race cars 'powered by Ferrari' and Lola race cars
Private Treaty Assets Immediately Available for Negotiation
A1GP founded in 2004 is a single manufacturer, open wheel formula racing series ratified by the FIA. The series was nation-based and included high profile drivers such as Nelson Piquet Jr., Vitantonio Liuzzi and Sébastien Buemi, who also raced in Formula One.
The Administrator and Liquidator are together offering for sale the assets of A1GP known as the World Cup of Motorsport, which includes the latest Ferrari engined single seat race cars (2008), the earlier Lola cars (2005) and all the support equipment, including the Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT Semi-Auto 4 Door and Ferrari 599GTB Semi-Auto Coupe track safety cars.
Offers are invited for the whole asset package, and/or substantial groups of assets therein.
Individual items are listed for reference in the lot catalogue
Interested parties should contact us as soon as possible at A1GP@go-dove.com
Formula race cars powered By Ferrari
- Twenty Ferrari engined single seat race cars, built in 2008 based on the F2004 Formula One Ferrari designed by Rory Byrne, Ross Brawn and Aldo Costa for the 2004 Formula One season, when Michael Schumacher became world champion.
- Spare engines, original body moulds, wind tunnel models and other miscellaneous spare parts.
Lola Formula race cars
- Fourteen single seat race car rolling chassis, built 2005. Lola B05/52 was the spec car used the by the series from the 2005–06 season to the 2007–08 season. It was powered by a Zytek engine and the former chassis is now used in the Euro Formula 3000 series, starting in 2009.
- Numerous spare parts.
Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT Semi-Auto 4 Door and Ferrari 599GTB Semi-Auto Coupe safety and medical cars as shown in the picture gallery.
Miscellaneous support equipment including
- 25 team shacks, tyre shack, spares shack, 80 flight cases, pit perches and car racks
- Wheels, tyres, support and transport racks
If not sold as a whole, the above will be available in packages. Interested parties should contact us as soon as possible at A1GP@go-dove.com.
Click HERE to view the downloadable brochure.
Find out more about A1 Grand Prix at http://a1.gpgrid.com/
Currency: United Kingdom Pounds
Sales agent: GoIndustry (UK) Limited
1. The Buyer shall pay a Buyer’s Premium of 16% (plus value added tax thereon) on all purchases;
2. The Assets are sold on an “as is, where is, with all faults and without recourse” basis. Illustrations, pictures or videos posted on the Site are for the convenience of the Buyers only. GoIndustry DoveBid has used its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the description of each item appearing on the Site are accurate, but the buyer relies upon such description at its own risk. Buyers should satisfy themselves prior to the sale as to the condition of the item and should exercise and rely on their judgment as to whether the lot accords with its description at their own risk. Subject to the obligations accepted by GoIndustry DoveBid under these Terms and Conditions, neither the Seller nor GoIndustry DoveBid nor any of their respective employees or agents are responsible for errors of description or for the genuineness or authenticity of any lot and no warranty whatever is given by the Seller or GoIndustry DoveBid or their respective employees or agents to the buyer in respect of any lot and any express or implied conditions or warranties are hereby excluded to the greatest extent permitted by law.
3. All direct and indirect costs of insurance, disconnection, dismantling, preparation and packing, removal, loading and shipping of the Assets are to the account of the Buyer;
4. No dismantling work shall begin and none of the Assets may be removed from site until payment is received in full and funds have been cleared through the;
5. Payment for the Assets is required as stipulated in the Notice to Purchaser and on the invoice and payment account details will be designated on the invoice;
6. Risk of loss or damage to the Assets falls to the Buyer when the invoice is raised and a Buyer should ensure that the Assets purchased are insured from such date onwards.
7. Property and title to the Assets shall not pass to the Buyer until (a) full payment therefore has been received and (b) each such Asset has been removed from the Seller’s premises in its entirety.
8. The Buyer undertakes to ensure that the dismantling and removal of the Assets shall comply with the applicable national health and safety regulations together with the site safety procedures stipulated by the Seller. After dismantling and removal all work areas must be left clean and in an orderly state;
9. The Buyer agrees to provide method statements and / or risk assessments for the removal of the Assets to the satisfaction of the Seller, GoIndustry DoveBid or their appointed representative(s). The Seller, GoIndustry DoveBid or their appointed representative(s) shall be properly informed about the exact date and time of dismantling and its planned duration in time, by an exact time-schedule, as well as about the kind and date of transport. As the Assets are located on the premises of the Seller any delay of dismantling or transportation could hinder Seller from using its premises properly. Therefore the time-schedule shall be binding for the Buyer;
10. The Seller, GoIndustry DoveBid or their appointed representative(s) reserve the right to halt removal of the Assets if dismantling and removal is being carried out in an unsafe manner or without an approved ‘method statement’ and/or ‘risk assessment’;
11. The Buyer will be responsible for all damage that it, its carriers or its agents may do to the property of any third party (and in particular, to the Seller’s premises) in removing the Assets it has purchased. Should GoIndustry DoveBid consider such damage likely to occur, they may require the Buyer to deposit such sum of money with GoIndustry DoveBid, by way of security for the costs of reinstating that part of the premises likely to be damaged by the removal of the Assets, as GoIndustry DoveBid may require;
12. None of the Seller, GoIndustry DoveBid or their appointed representative(s) is obliged to give any other support or owes any other performance than those described in these Terms and Conditions. In particular, the Buyer acknowledges that neither the Seller nor GoIndustry DoveBid will give any start-up assistance or trouble shooting support during re-assembling and start-up of the Assets at the Buyer’s site;
13. The Buyer agrees to comply with all applicable environmental regulations and to indemnify the Seller, GoIndustry DoveBid or their appointed representative(s) against all costs of, and liability for, any spills, incorrect storage, handling or moving of hazardous, toxic or polluting materials, fluids or machinery;
14. The Buyer shall indemnify the Seller, GoIndustry DoveBid and their appointed representative(s), against all costs (including legal fees), claims, actions, liabilities and demands arising from any loss, damage or injury, sustained by the Seller, GoIndustry DoveBid or their appointed representative(s) or any other party arising out of or in connection with the performance of these Terms and Conditions and the sale of the respective Asset or any award of damages and costs made against the Seller, GoIndustry DoveBid or their appointed representative(s) in favour of any person who claims to have or has suffered any such loss, damage or injury, or any persons claiming on his behalf, arising out of or in connection with the performance of these Terms and Conditions or resulting from any claim, suit, complaint, proceeding or cause of action alleging physical or other injury, including death, brought by or on behalf of any injured party or consortium or any similar claim, complaint, suit, proceeding or cause of action brought by a friend, spouse, relative or companion of an injured party due to the physical or other injury including death, and arising out of or in connection with the performance of these Terms and Conditions, except for any such claims resulting from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the Seller, GoIndustry DoveBid or their appointed representative(s);
15. The Seller, GoIndustry DoveBid or their appointed representative(s) shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the sale of the respective Assets or the dismantling and removal of the Assets. For the purpose of this Agreement, consequential or indirect loss or damage includes but is not limited to, loss of income, profit, use, product or production, contracts or business or failure to realize anticipated savings or profits. In no event shall the liability of the Seller, be greater than the contractual purchase price. In no event shall the liability of GoIndustry DoveBid be greater than the amount of the Buyer’s Premium that they receive in relation to the sale of the Assets. Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of GoIndustry DoveBid or the Seller or their respective employees or for fraudulent misrepresentation;
16. It is expressly brought to the Buyer’s attention that certain types of plant or main service installations could contain blue or white asbestos, hazardous substances, dangerous chemicals, etc. which if not handled correctly during their removal from the site could be in breach of current regulations (as applicable in any relevant jurisdiction) relating to the use of such substances in a working environment;
17. It is expressly brought to the Buyer’s attention that, at the time of sale, any item of plant, machinery or equipment contained in the Assets may not necessarily comply with current regulations (as applicable in any relevant jurisdiction) relating to the use of that plant, machinery or equipment in a working environment. The Buyer for any such plant, machinery or equipment hereby undertakes to ensure that the use of any such plant and equipment at a place of work does not contravene any such relevant current legislations (as applicable in any relevant jurisdiction) and to comply with all current legislations (as applicable in any relevant jurisdiction) and any reasonable instructions by GoIndustry DoveBid on behalf of the Seller in relation to the removal/disposal of waste including hazardous waste;
18. Access to site for dismantling and removal work to be arranged by prior appointment;
19. The Buyer acknowledges that any software or intellectual property rights attaching to the Assets may not be the property of the Seller or capable of transfer by the Seller and that neither the Seller nor GoIndustry DoveBid are in any way authorising the use by the Buyer of such software or intellectual property rights and that accordingly any use of such software or exploitation of such intellectual property rights shall be at the Buyer’s sole risk;
20. The Buyer agrees to comply with all applicable export control and related laws and regulations and not to violate any applicable local or international laws. The Seller and GoIndustry DoveBid reserve the right to cancel any sale of any Asset at any time if they determine, in their absolute discretion, that the sale does or may violate applicable export control or related laws and regulations.
21. Force Majeure: The obligation other than payments of moneys of each party shall be suspended while such party is prevented or hindered from complying therewith, in whole or in part, by Force Majeure, which shall include, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs, labour and civil disturbances, acts of God, acts of the public enemy, unavoidable accidents, laws, rules, regulations or orders of any government or of any national, municipal or other governmental agency, whether domestic or foreign, wars or conditions arising out of or attributable to war or other matters beyond the reasonable control of such party, whether similar to the matters herein specified or not. In the event Force Majeure causes a suspension of the obligations of a party as aforesaid, such party shall give notice of suspension as soon as reasonably possible to the other party, stating the date and extent of such suspension, whether it is in whole or in part, and the nature of the Force Majeure. Any party whose obligations have been suspended as aforesaid shall resume the performance of such obligations as soon as reasonably possible after the removal of the Force Majeure and shall so notify the other Parties;
22. In the event that any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prove to be invalid or null and void, the remainder of the provisions hereof shall not be affected thereby. The parties agree that they shall replace any provisions hereof proving to be invalid or null and void by a valid provision which, in its economic consequences and otherwise, shall correspond to the provision for which it is substituted, and the intentions of the parties expressed therein, to the largest extent possible;
23. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts over any claims, disputes or matter arising from these Terms and Conditions.
- Warehouse AuctionOn-location Auction - Starts 6 May 2014 2:00 AM PDT
- Live Auction In South Africa For City of Cape To ...On-location Auction - Starts 14 May 2014 12:30 AM PDT
- Bredy: Vehicles, High Quality Agricultural & ...Online Auction
Lots closing from
20 May 2014 4:00 AM PDT
- Transnet Engineering Online Auction - South Afri ...Online Auction
Lots closing from
29 May 2014 5:00 AM PDT
- WBHO Construction (Pty) Ltd South Africa - Priva ...Private Treaty Sale - Ongoing
- High Value Material Handling EquipmentPrivate Treaty Sale - Ongoing