Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Process Equipment
Fixed Date Private Treaty,
Pharmaceutical manufacturing and process equipment including tablet coaters, fluid bed drier and mixer / granulator wet mill
- Tablet coaters: Glatt 'GC 1500-S' (2003) & Manesty 'Accelacota 350' (1998)
- Fluid bed drier: Aeromatic Ltd 'T-5' (1988)
- Mixer granulator and wet mill line: Collette 'Gral 400'
- Automated checkweighing machine: IMA 'Precisa 12' (2002)
- Also: Mixers, s/s handling equipment, conveyors, metal detectors, shrink wrap and banders
Inspection details: Strictly by appointment only
Payment type: Wire Transfer
Additional notes: In addition to the auctioneer’s terms and conditions, all buyers must accept the seller’s terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between the seller’s terms and conditions and the auctioneer’s terms and conditions, the seller’s terms and conditions take precedence. At seller’s request, buyers must produce a valid export licence as a condition of the sale of the assets.
All removals must be in accordance with our clients site Health and Safety rules and removed by their appointed contractor. Prices for removal are available upon request.
Currency: United Kingdom Pounds
Sales agent: GoIndustry (UK) Limited
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. ALL ASSETS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THOSE AS TO THE NATURE, QUALITY, QUANTITY, VALUE OR CONDITION OF ANY ASSET, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. The Buyer acknowledges that any software or intellectual property rights attaching to an asset or assets may not be the property of the Seller or capable of transfer by the Seller. Neither the Seller nor GoIndustry DoveBid is in any way authorising the use by the Buyer of such software or intellectual property rights and any use of such software or exploitation of such intellectual property rights shall be at the Buyer's sole risk.
2.Illustrations, pictures or videos posted on GoIndustry DoveBid’s website (the “Site”) or otherwise provided by the Seller or GoIndustry DoveBid are for the convenience of the Buyers only. GoIndustry DoveBid has used its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the descriptions of each asset(s) appearing on the Site are accurate, but the Buyer relies upon such description at its own risk. Buyers should satisfy themselves prior to the sale as to the condition of the asset and should exercise and rely on their judgment as to whether the asset accords with its description at their own risk. Subject to the obligations accepted by GoIndustry DoveBid under these Terms and Conditions, neither the Seller nor GoIndustry DoveBid nor any of their respective employees or agents are responsible for errors of description or for the genuineness or authenticity of any asset.
3. By submitting an offer, the Buyer represents, warrants and undertakes that it has the authority and capacity to make such an offer and purchase the assets and that any offer that it makes constitutes an irrevocable offer to buy the assets for the full offer amount upon these terms and conditions (and such additional terms and conditions (if any) as may be imposed by the Seller. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, we refer to any person or entity registering to offer or offering to buy goods as a "buyer" regardless of whether any contract of sale is concluded.
4. The Buyer shall pay to GoIndustry DoveBid such premium ("Buyer's Premium") as set forth in the Notice to Purchasers or otherwise set forth on the Site for the privately negotiated sale in question to which will be added any applicable value added tax or the equivalent or similar sales taxes in the relevant jurisdiction at the current rate. The Buyer's Premium is not negotiable and is payable by all Buyers. GoIndustry DoveBid, when acting as agent for the Seller, may also receive commission from the Seller.
5. Payment for the assets is required as stipulated in the Notice to Purchasers or the invoice or as otherwise set forth on the Site for the privately negotiated sale in question. Buyers shall be responsible for any charges raised in respect of conversion or transfer of monies. If goods are exported, tax refunds or zero rating may apply, tax refunds (if any) will be made by GoIndustry DoveBid, subject to receipt of (i) satisfactory proof of export by the Buyer; (ii) the corresponding amount of tax refund from the relevant tax authority or the Seller and (iii) the relevant tax forms (if applicable).
6. The Buyer is advised to seek its own tax advice. The Buyer agrees that invoices may be issued in electronic form by email or otherwise.
7. The Buyer will:
(a) remove assets from the Seller's premises during normal business hours and not later than the Collection Date set forth in the Notice to Purchasers or otherwise set forth on the Site for the privately negotiated sale in question;
(b) only remove assets by previous arrangement with, and subject to the supervision of GoIndustry DoveBid or its agent(s) or appointed representative(s);
(c) not be permitted to remove any assets it has purchased from the Seller's premises until all sums due in respect thereof have been paid;
(d) be responsible for the removal and insurance of the purchased asset(s) at its own expense; and
(e) where so requested by the Seller and/or GoIndustry DoveBid, provide method statements and/or risk assessments for the removal of the assets to the satisfaction of the Seller and/or its appointed representative(s).
If, in GoIndustry DoveBid's opinion, removal of any asset or part thereof will be likely to cause serious damage to the Seller's premises, or any other damage which the Buyer is either unable or unwilling to rectify or is being undertaken without an approved “method statement” and/or “risk assessment”, GoIndustry DoveBid may by notice to the Buyer rescind the sale of such asset or permit the removal thereof from the premises to proceed subject to such conditions as it may think fit to impose. GoIndustry DoveBid shall have no responsibility to disconnect utilities to the sold asset, including electric, gas, waste and water lines.
The Buyer shall provide, or ensure that their agent(s) performing removals on its behalf provide, on demand, evidence of insurance policies reasonably satisfactory to GoIndustry DoveBid and/or the Seller.
Without prejudice to any claims that GoIndustry DoveBid and/or the Seller may have against the Buyer for breach of contract or otherwise the Buyer will become liable from the Collection Date for all storage, security and administration expenses and the cost of and incidental to re-selling and/or otherwise disposing of un-cleared items.
8. The Buyer acknowledges that the Seller's facility is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present. Heavy equipment may be operated, and electrical circuits may be live. Every person enters the site at his or her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises and the activities that will be or have been conducted on the premises. Buyers shall so advise their agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against GoIndustry DoveBid, the Seller or their respective agents or employees for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of property that may occur at the site. Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of GoIndustry DoveBid or the Seller.
9. The Buyer acknowledges that neither Seller nor its appointed representative(s) are obliged to give any other support or owes any other performance other than those described in these Terms and Conditions. In particular, the Buyer acknowledges that neither the Seller nor GoIndustry DoveBid will give any start-up assistance or trouble shooting support during re-assembling and start-up of the assets unless otherwise agreed in writing.
International statutory compliance exclusion.
10. It is expressly brought to the Buyer's attention that, at the time of sale, any asset for sale in this sale:
(a)may not necessarily comply with the Health and Safety at Work Etc. Act 1974, Environmental Protection Act 1990 or any other UK and/or EC Acts, Regulations, Directives or their applicable laws or equivalent or similar laws in any relevant jurisdiction or; and
(b)could contain blue or white asbestos, hazardous substances, dangerous chemicals etc. which if not handled correctly during their removal from a site could be in breach of the Health & Safety at Work Etc. Act 1974, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 or any other current legislations covering the use of such substances in a working environment in the UK, the EC, the United States or any other relevant jurisdiction. GoIndustry DoveBid has no duty to remove any hazardous substances that are contained in or are a part of any asset.
11. The Buyer undertakes to:
(a)remove, ship and use any purchased plant and equipment within any relevant jurisdiction in a way that does not contravene any relevant legislation and in full compliance with all applicable health and safety standards and regulations; and
(b) comply with all current applicable legislations in any relevant jurisdiction and reasonable instructions by GoIndustry DoveBid in relation to the removal/disposal of waste including hazardous waste.
12. The Buyer agrees to comply with all applicable export control and related laws and regulation and not to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation. Buyers acknowledge that GoIndustry DoveBid is not the exporter of any purchased asset unless expressly stated. GoIndustry DoveBid makes no representation or warranty concerning, and has conducted no investigation to ascertain which assets, if any, constitute, for example, “Restricted Technology” for US law purposes or whose export is otherwise restricted under applicable law. GoIndustry DoveBid and/or the Seller reserves the right to cancel or rescind any sale at any time in the event it determines, in its absolute discretion, that the sale does or may violate applicable export or import control or related laws and regulations.
Transfer of risk and title
13. Upon notification of acceptance of its Offer, the Buyer shall assume all risks in and relating to the assets. The Buyer is advised to effect in respect of all such risks arising thereafter any insurance it may consider necessary. The duty of GoIndustry DoveBid and/or the Seller to make assets available shall be deemed performed upon notification of acceptance of the Buyer’s offer even if an asset is subsequently damaged and/or part thereof has been lost.
Property and title in each asset shall not pass to the Buyer until:
(a) full payment therefore has been received or (where payment or part payment is made by cheque) until the cheque(s) in question have been cleared; and
(b)each such asset has been removed from the Seller's premises in its entirety.
Limitation of Liability
14. Neither Seller nor GoIndustry DoveBid shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for:
(a) any loss arising from or in connection with loss of revenue, profits, contracts or business or failure to realise anticipated savings or profits;
(b) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
(c) any indirect or consequential losses suffered or incurred by Buyer,
arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any of the actions or events contemplated within them or deriving from a sale of goods pursuant to them (“Relevant Events”).
The aggregate respective liability of Seller or GoIndustry DoveBid in respect of any other loss or damage suffered by a Buyer and arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or arising out of or in any way connected with any Relevant Events, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way, shall not exceed (i) in the case of the Seller, the amount of the purchase price paid by the Buyer; and (ii) in the case of GoIndustry DoveBid the buyer’s premium paid by the Buyer, in each case in respect of the goods which are the subject of the claim.
The Buyer undertakes to defend (by counsel satisfactory to GoIndustry DoveBid) and indemnify GoIndustry DoveBid and Seller and hold GoIndustry DoveBid and Seller harmless from and against any claim, demand, cause of action, liability or expense (including attorneys' fees and costs) asserted against or incurred by GoIndustry DoveBid, the Seller or any third party in connection with the sale, removal, shipment or use of any purchased assets or a breach by the Buyer of these Terms and Conditions.
Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of Seller or GoIndustry DoveBid or their respective employees or agents.
Notwithstanding any contrary provision in these Terms and Conditions, neither the Seller nor GoIndustry DoveBid limits or excludes its liability in respect of fraud, any breach of section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or any other statutory or other liability which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
15. GoIndustry DoveBid is acting as agent of the Seller and is not responsible for acts and omissions of the Seller or any of the Seller’s principals, officers, directors, employees or other agents.
Choice of Law and Venue
16. These Terms and Conditions and any claims (including non-contractual disputes) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the Parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts over any claims, disputes or matter arising from these Terms and Conditions.
17. None of these Term and Conditions shall be relied upon or be enforceable under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party who is not party to these Terms and Conditions.
18. In the event that any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prove to be invalid or null and void, the remainder of the provisions shall not affected thereby.
These Terms and Conditions are drawn up in the English language. If these Terms and Conditions are translated into another language, the English language text prevails.
Seller’s Terms and Conditions
The buyer acknowledges and agrees that:
(i) all Assets are being sold “as is, where is and with all faults”;
(ii) all Assets are sold without representation or warranty, express or implied, of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose or any warranty that the use of the Assets will not infringe or violate any patent or other proprietary rights of any third party, or as to the nature, quality, quantity, value or condition of the Assets or their suitability for any use;
(iii) the Seller’s or Auctioneer’s employees and/or agents and/or sub-contractors are not authorized to make any representations concerning any of the Assets unless previously confirmed by Seller in writing and, in agreeing to purchase any Asset, the buyer acknowledges that it does not rely on, and waives any claim for breach of, any such representations to the extent not confirmed to it in writing by Seller;
(iv) the Seller takes no responsibility for any possible residual contamination in any Assets;
(v) the buyer indemnifies Seller and its Group (as defined below) against all claims in respect of any loss, injury or damage sustained by any third party arising from the sale to the buyer of the Asset or the use by the buyer of the Asset, however caused;
(vi) the Seller shall have the right to require the buyer of an Asset or its servants, agents, contractors, representatives, officers, or employees to be removed from the premises at which such Asset is located for the purposes of its collection after Release (as defined below) (the “Sale Location”) if such buyer, or its servants, agents, contractors, representatives, officers or employees, fail to comply with any rules and safety requirements relating to the Sale Location as are communicated to them by Seller or its representatives, or otherwise misconduct themselves or are negligent or incompetent, all in the absolute discretion of Seller;
(vii) it represents and warrants to Seller and Auctioneer that the Asset purchased by it will not be used for any illegal or irreputable purposes, including (but not limited to):
- use in relation to the research, development, manufacture or deployment of Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) (see Article 4 of EC Regulation 1334/2000 or relevant subsequent legislation); or
- production or distribution of illicit drugs;
(viii) it represents and warrants to Seller and Auctioneer that, should such buyer ever export the Asset purchased by it from one country to another, such buyer shall check, comply with and obtain all necessary licences for export as are required by applicable legislation, including (but without limitation) EC Regulation 1334/2000 (including subsequent amendments) in the European Union and “UK Strategic Export Control Lists” (the consolidated list of strategic military and dual-use items that require export authorisation) in the United Kingdom, and shall comply with any other trade controls, embargoes or sanctions relating to the intended destination of the Asset, and hereby acknowledges and accepts that neither Seller nor its agents or representatives have offered any representation or warranty in relation to any of the foregoing in respect of the Asset;
(ix) the buyer shall be solely responsible for satisfying itself as to the suitability and safety of the Asset(s) purchased by it for its purposes, and generally;
(x) the buyer shall indemnify Seller and its Group against all liabilities, losses, demands, damages, costs, claims, expenses and interest made against or suffered or incurred by Seller or its Group arising out of or in connection with the buyer’s operations on the Sale Location (whether premises of the Seller or of any third party) pursuant to the process relating to the buyer’s purchase of an Asset and including costs to repair any damage caused to property by the buyer or its representatives when removing and collecting an Asset from the Sale Location, and the buyer acknowledges that Seller and each member of its Group has reserved and is entitled to exercise the right to bring a claim under this indemnity and shall also be entitled to enforce the rest of these Terms and Conditions as if it were a party to them;
(xi) in the event of loss or destruction of the Asset once a contract in respect of the buyer’s purchase of the Asset has been entered into (“Contract Formation”), and prior to Release (as defined below) in respect of that contract, the contract shall be deemed rescinded and any purchase monies paid by the buyer under its terms shall be reimbursed to it and such reimbursement shall be the sole remedy of the buyer in such circumstances;
(xii) once Contract Formation has occurred, the Seller’s obligation to complete such contract and thereupon release title to and possession of such Asset (“Release”) shall be conditional upon the buyer satisfying in full the following conditions (each a “Condition” and together the “Conditions”):
(a) payment of the full price thereof, together with value added tax or other sales tax, and the buyer’s premium, together with any value added or other sales tax thereon, attributable to the sale (“Gross Receipts”) in cleared funds, to Auctioneer by the date stipulated in the Notice to Purchasers, or as otherwise agreed between the Seller and the buyer; and
(b) where specified in the description of the Asset and/or in the Notice to Purchasers, production by the buyer to the Seller of a valid export licence and associated and/or other necessary documentation as so specified, within such period following Contract Formation as the Seller shall agree with the Buyer in question through liaison with Auctioneer;
(xiii)Seller may rescind the sale of the Asset to the buyer upon expiry of the period for production of a valid export licence referred to above, and where Seller wishes to extend such period, it shall notify Auctioneer which shall in turn agree such extension with the buyer and the Seller;
(a) where such an extension of such period is agreed and granted by the Seller, it may not rescind the sale of the Asset during such period for failure to produce a valid export licence but may always, notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, rescind the sale of any Asset(s) if, acting reasonably, it considers that to sell the Asset to the buyer would in any way adversely affect the reputation of the Seller and/or other members of its Group or it has any other reasonable concern regarding reputational and/or legal or regulatory compliance issues, the use to which the buyer may put the Asset(s) in question and/or reputational and/or legal or regulatory compliance risks for the Seller and/or any other member of its Group associated with selling the Asset to the buyer;
(b) within 2 working days from but excluding the date on which all the relevant Conditions are satisfied, Seller shall instruct Auctioneer in writing including by email, to issue a notice confirming such satisfaction (“Release Notice”) to the buyer, and Auctioneer shall issue such Release Notice to the buyer within 2 working days following (and excluding) the date of delivery to it of the Seller’s set instructions, setting out:
(1) the date and time the Asset shall be available for collection by the buyer (which shall be agreed between the Seller and the buyer as a result of liaison by Auctioneer) (such date and time to be no later than 30 days from (and excluding) the date the Release Notice is issued by the Seller to Auctioneer);
(2) a requirement that the buyer:
A) put in place adequate insurances in respect of the Asset and its rigging, de-installation, removal and shipping from the Sale Location, from the date and time of its collection, and so collect, rig, de-install and remove and ship the Asset from such Sale Location at the date and time set out in the Release Notice for collection using such personnel as it agrees with the Seller in writing in advance through liaison with Auctioneer; and
B) upon the Seller’s request, forthwith provide it with evidence of such insurances, to the Seller’s reasonable satisfaction;
(c) where any Condition referable to the sale of the Asset is not satisfied by the buyer in accordance with the above terms, Seller may instruct Auctioneer to rescind the sale and Auctioneer shall thereupon:
(1) serve notice of such rescission upon the buyer as soon as possible; and
(2) thereupon repay to the buyer any Gross Receipts received from such buyer in relation to such sale (and such repayment of Gross Receipts shall be the buyer’s sole remedy in such circumstances);
(d) other than as set out above and at paragraph (xiv) below, the Seller shall only be entitled to rescind the contract relating to the sale of an Asset if:
(1) after service by Auctioneer of the Release Notice, such buyer fails to comply with the same within the time provided within it, or any longer time period agreed between the Seller and the buyer as a result of liaison by Auctioneer; and
(2) after Auctioneer, upon being so instructed by the Seller, serves further notice upon the buyer, requiring it to so comply within 5 working days following the date of such further notice, and the buyer nevertheless fails to so comply;
and thereupon the said contract shall be deemed rescinded, and Auctioneer shall within 2 working days:
A) return to the buyer the amount of Gross Receipts for the Asset(s) in question received from the buyer less Auctioneer’s entitlement to Commission and Buyers Premium and any applicable VAT or other sales taxes thereon;
B) account for any VAT or other sales taxes in conformity with applicable regulations and/or legislation.
Payment of such amount shall be the buyer’s sole remedy in such circumstances.
For the avoidance of doubt, the Seller shall not receive or retain any sums paid by the buyer where a sale is rescinded.
(xiv) Seller may rescind the sale of any Asset(s) at any time prior to Release if, acting reasonably, it considers that to sell the Asset to the buyer would in any way adversely affect the reputation of the Seller and/or other members of its Group or it has any other reasonable concern regarding reputational and/or legal or regulatory compliance issues, the use to which the buyer may put the Asset(s) in question and/or reputational and/or legal or regulatory compliance risks for the Seller and/or any other member of its Group associated with selling the Asset to the buyer. If the Seller so rescinds the sale of any Asset(s), the buyer shall be entitled to a refund of the Gross Receipts received from the buyer in relation to such Asset and such refund shall be the buyer’s sole remedy in such circumstances;
(xv) the Assets are being sold subject to the GoIndustry DoveBid General Terms and Conditions and the GoIndustry DoveBid Auctioneer Terms and Conditions into which these special terms and conditions have been incorporated by reference. In the event of conflict between these special terms and conditions and the GoIndustry DoveBid General Terms and Conditions and the GoIndustry DoveBid Auctioneer Terms and Conditions, these special terms and conditions will take precedence;
(xvi) Auctioneer is entering into this sale and purchase agreement as sales agent for the Seller, and no third party (other than a member of the Seller’s Group) shall have any right to enforce its terms;
(xvii) the buyer of any Asset shall be solely responsible for rigging, de-installing, removing and shipping the Asset purchased by it from the Sale Location, but shall be obliged to use one of the Seller’s preferred suppliers to undertake this work, and the costs of carrying out such work shall be solely borne by the buyer. Under no circumstances shall Auctioneer or Seller be responsible for anything associated with the rigging, de-installing, removing or shipping, and neither Auctioneer nor the Seller assumes any risk for loss, damage, acts or omissions of such riggers, de-installers, removers and/or shippers, the agreement for the services of whom shall be directly between the buyer and the said riggers/shippers, regardless of whether they were referred to the buyer by the Seller or Auctioneer;
(xviii) neither Seller nor Auctioneer shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for:
(a) any loss arising from or in connection with loss of revenue, profits, contracts or business or failure to realise anticipated savings or profits;
(b) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
(c) any indirect or consequential losses suffered or incurred by buyer,
arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any of the actions or events contemplated within them or deriving from a sale of goods pursuant to them (“Relevant Events”). The aggregate respective liability of Seller or Auctioneer in respect of any other loss or damage suffered by a buyer and arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or arising out of or in any way connected with any Relevant Events, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way, shall not exceed (i) in the case of the Seller, the amount of the purchase price paid by the buyer; and (ii) in the case of Auctioneer the buyer’s premium paid by the buyer, in each case in respect of the goods which are the subject of the claim. Nothing in this paragraph shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Seller or the Auctioneer or their respective employees or agents. Notwithstanding any contrary provisions in these Terms and Conditions, neither the Seller nor the Auctioneer limits or excludes it liability in respect of fraud, any breach of section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or any other statutory or other liability which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
(xix)“Group” shall mean in respect of the Seller, the Seller and its Affiliates. “Affiliates” shall mean any person that directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries controls, is controlled by or is under common control with the Seller. “Control” and with correlative meanings, the terms “controlled by” and “under common control with” shall mean (i) the power to direct the management or policies of a person, whether through ownership of voting securities or by contract relating to voting rights or corporate governance, resolution, regulation or otherwise or (ii) to own 50% or more of the outstanding voting securities or other ownership interest of such person.
- Laboratory Equipment from P&G JapanOnline Auction
Lots closing from
24 Apr 2014 11:00 PM PDT
- ThermoFisher Scientific - Warehouse Clearance Wi ...Online Auction
Lots closing from
29 Apr 2014 6:00 AM PDT
- BioPharma Equipment Market #446 Europe Featuring ...Online Auction
Lots closing from
30 Apr 2014 6:00 AM PDT
- Cardinal Health - Pharmaceutical Process & P ...Private Treaty Sale - Ongoing
- Pharmaceutical Processing & Packaging Equipm ...Fixed Date Private Treaty Sale
Now until 8 May 2014 2:00 AM PDT
- High Quality Medical / Laboratory EquipmentOnline Auction
Lots closing from
15 May 2014 4:00 AM PDT
- Unused Pharmaceutical Production Pilot Plant (Ci ...Private Treaty Sale - Ongoing
- Aspen Pharmacare - Surplus Pharmaceutical And Pa ...Online Auction
Lots closing from
22 May 2014 6:00 AM PDT
- Pharmaceutical Processing and Laboratory AssetsOnline Auction
Lots closing from
27 May 2014 2:00 AM PDT
- Procter & Gamble Liquidation Center - North ...Private Treaty Sale - Ongoing