Property on auction in Private Estate, Knysna, Western Cape
Live Auction, Started: 20 Jun 2012 3:00 AM PST
This event is now closed.
Looking for an asset?
Check availability and buy via auction or private treatyBuy
Want to sell an asset?
Unlock the value of your surplus assets and improve cashflowSell
Need to value an asset?
Find out how much it could sell for in the marketplaceValue
By order of Tygerberg Trustees. Masters Ref Number C88/2012Live liquidation auction of a plot with an extent of 1090m² in the Fernwood Private Security Estate, Knysna, Western Cape, South Africa
Featuring:This 1090m² property plot situated in a private security estate in a very popular destination along the Garden Route, West facing and overlooking the Knysna Heads and Lagoon.
Fernwood Private Estate is situated alongside the world famous Pezula six star Hotel and Golf Estate and offers buyers and homeowners a lush, tranquil setting.
Knysna boasts magnificent scenery and remain a popular holiday destination because of its world class restaurants, opportunity for outdoor sport and abundance of scenic offerings.
With the benefits of a secure, luxurious living, the plot is suitable for a perfect holiday or retirement home.
- Erf 15372, Knysna
- Fernwood Private Security Estate, situated on The Heads at Knysna
- Measures 1090m² in extent
- Manned security entrance gate and electrical fencing
- Adjacent to the world famous Pezula Golf Estate
Auction notes:This sale of immoveable property may be subject to a VAT transaction
Buyers premium: 10% Buyer's premium plus VAT is due immediately after the sale
Notice to purchasers:
Inspection details: Viewing is at your leisure
Payment type: Wire Transfer, Deposit of 10% and Buyers Premium plus VAT immediately after the sale, balance of the purchase price on registration of transfer
This auction is governed by the Consumer Protection Act – Act 68 of 2008 (South Africa), and further reference to the Act and the regulations can be downloaded here
Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 click here
Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 - Regulations click here
The Bidders attention is drawn to the following:
- For the Rules of Auction click here
- The property will be sold “Voetstoots” and on “AS IS – WHERE IS” condition. It is the buyer’s responsibility to perform an inspection of the property prior to the auction
- The Sale of the Property is non-suspensive and not subject to any feasibility or any other condition required by the buyer
- The Sale by auction is subject to
- A reserve or upset price
- All prospective bidders must register prior to the auction and such registration requires proof of identity and residence (FICA) as contemplated in regulation 26
- R10 000 refundable deposit may be payable by a bank guaranteed cheque or Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT). Kindly provide proof of deposit
- The auctioneer may bid for any lot or lots offered for sale at the Auction on behalf of third parties
- The Auctioneer may bid for any lot or lots offered for sale at the Auction on behalf of seller but, if on behalf of the seller, not at or in excess of the reserve price
Currency: South Africa Rand
Auctioneer: GoIndustry DoveBid S.A. (Pty) Ltd.
Subscribe to alerts
View lot catalogue
- Live Auction of Insolvent Estate in Wilderness - ...On-location Auction - Starts 26 Apr 2014 2:00 AM PDT
- Live Auction of Elephant Leisure Resort (In Liqu ...On-location Auction - Starts 9 May 2014 2:00 AM PDT
Location: Erf 15372, Fernwood Private Security Estate, Knysna, Western Cape, South Africa
Started: 20 Jun 2012 3:00 AM PST
Started: 20 Jun 2012 3:00 AM PST
Contact: Casper Rossouw
Telephone: +27 (0) 82 459 8877