Laboratory Equipment from P&G Japan #2 (LABO0428)
Data di inizio 30
Dettagli per l'ispezione: The preview onsite is not applied
tipo di pagamento: Wire Transfer
Note ulteriori: Payment must be received in USD within 3 business days after the sale ended
Valuta: United States Dollars
Agente di vendita: GoIndustry-DoveBid (H.K.) Ltd.
Termini e Condizioni specifici per questa vendita:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. ALL ASSETS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THOSE AS TO THE NATURE, QUALITY, QUANTITY, VALUE OR CONDITION OF ANY ASSET, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. The Buyer acknowledges that any software or intellectual property rights attaching to an asset or assets may not be the property of the Seller or capable of transfer by the Seller. Neither the Seller nor GoIndustry DoveBid is in any way authorising the use by the Buyer of such software or intellectual property rights and any use of such software or exploitation of such intellectual property rights shall be at the Buyer's sole risk.
2.Illustrations, pictures or videos posted on GoIndustry DoveBid’s website or otherwise provided by the Seller or GoIndustry DoveBid are for the convenience of the Buyers only. GoIndustry DoveBid has used its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the description of each asset(s) appearing on the Site is accurate, but the Buyer relies upon such description at its own risk. Buyers should satisfy themselves prior to the sale as to the condition of the asset and should exercise and rely on their judgment as to whether the asset accords with its description at their own risk. Subject to the obligations accepted by GoIndustry DoveBid under these Terms and Conditions, neither the Seller nor GoIndustry DoveBid nor any of their respective employees or agents are responsible for errors of description or for the genuineness or authenticity of any asset
3. By submitting an offer, the Buyer represents, warrants and undertakes that it has the authority and capacity to make such an offer and purchase the assets and that any offer that it makes constitutes an irrevocable offer to buy the assets for the full offer amount upon these terms and conditions and such additional terms and conditions (if any) as may be imposed by the Seller. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, we refer to any person or entity registering to offer or offering to buy goods as a "buyer" regardless of whether any contract of sale is concluded.
4. A discounted Buyer's premium of 16% of the bid price will be added to the purchase price for each asset for Buyers who pay in the form of cash, cashier's check, company check (with a letter of guarantee) or wire transfer within 72 hours from receipt of GoIndustry DoveBid’s invoice; the full Buyer's premium of 18% shall apply for Buyers who pay via credit card and all other Buyers that do not remit payment within 72 hours from receipt of GoIndustry DoveBid’s invoice.
5. Collection of applicable sales, value added or similar taxes will be in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the assets are located. The Buyer is advised to seek its own tax advice. The Buyer agrees that invoices may be issued in electronic form by email or otherwise.
6. Full payment of the balance of the purchase price is due by the date stipulated on the invoice and in any event prior to removal of any purchased assets. In the event that a Buyer fails to pay the entire purchase price (in addition to the Buyer's premium and any applicable sales, value added or similar tax) within the time specified by GoIndustry DoveBid or otherwise fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, GoIndustry DoveBid and the Seller will retain the deposit as liquidated damages without notice. GoIndustry DoveBid and the Seller reserve the right to resell such assets without notice, and the defaulting Buyer shall be liable to GoIndustry DoveBid and the Seller for any resulting deficiency, including costs incurred in storing and reselling such assets.
7. GoIndustry DoveBid shall have no responsibility to disconnect utilities to the sold asset, including electric, gas, waste and water lines. It is the Buyer's sole responsibility to arrange and pay for the removal, shipment and insurance of purchased assets. Also, it is the Buyer's responsibility to provide, and/or ensure their agent(s) performing removals on their behalf provide, upon demand, evidence of valid insurance policies with reliable insurance companies, providing the types of coverage and in the amounts more particularly described in the Sample Required Insurance Certificate located on in the Shipping Information section of GoIndustry DoveBid’s website; and such other insurance as may be required by any governmental authority, including workers' compensation insurance. Removal shall be conducted responsibly and with due care for the Seller's premises. GoIndustry DoveBid reserves the right on any sale to require that all Buyers utilize the services of the movers/shippers/riggers to those listed on GoIndustry DoveBid’s website under “Directory of Shippers” and/or those listed on the sale website as “exclusive, approved” for a particular sale event. The Buyer shall restore and repair all real and personal property that is altered or damaged as a result of the removal of purchased assets. If the Buyer does not remove an asset within the announced check-out period, GoIndustry DoveBid and the Seller may, in their sole discretion, deem the asset to have been abandoned by the Buyer and the Buyer will have no further rights with respect to the asset. Notwithstanding the foregoing, GoIndustry DoveBid and the Seller reserve the right to charge the Buyer for the costs of storage beyond the check-out period.
8. The Buyer acknowledges that the Seller's facility is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present. Heavy equipment may be operated, and electrical circuits may be live. Every person enters the site at his or her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises and the activities that will be or have been conducted on the premises. The Buyer shall so advise their agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against GoIndustry DoveBid, the Seller or their respective agents or employees for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of property that may occur at the site. Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of GoIndustry DoveBid or the Seller.
9. The Buyer acknowledges that neither Seller nor its appointed representative(s) are obliged to give any other support or owes any other performance other than those described in these Terms and Conditions. In particular, the Buyer acknowledges that neither the Seller nor GoIndustry DoveBid will give any start-up assistance or trouble shooting support during re-assembling and start-up of the assets unless otherwise agreed in writing.
International statutory compliance exclusion
10. It is expressly brought to the Buyer's attention that, at the time of sale, any asset for sale in this sale:
(a) may not necessarily comply with the Health and Safety at Work Etc. Act 1974, Environmental Protection Act 1990 or any other UK and/or EC Acts, Regulations, Directives or their applicable laws or equivalent or similar laws in any relevant jurisdiction or; and
(b) could contain blue or white asbestos, hazardous substances, dangerous chemicals etc. which if not handled correctly during their removal from a site could be in breach of the Health & Safety at Work Etc. Act 1974, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 or any other current legislations covering the use of such substances in a working environment in the UK, the EC, the United States or any other relevant jurisdiction. GoIndustry DoveBid has no duty to remove any hazardous substances that are contained in or are a part of any asset.
11. The Buyer undertakes to:
(a) remove, ship and use any purchased plant and equipment within any relevant jurisdiction in a way that does not contravene any relevant legislation and in full compliance with all applicable health and safety standards and regulations; and
(b) comply with all current applicable legislations in any relevant jurisdiction and reasonable instructions by GoIndustry DoveBid in relation to the removal/disposal of waste including hazardous waste.
12. The Buyer agrees to comply with all applicable export control and related laws and regulation and not to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation. Buyers acknowledge that GoIndustry DoveBid is not the exporter of any purchased asset unless expressly stated. GoIndustry DoveBid makes no representation or warranty concerning, and has conducted no investigation to ascertain which assets, if any, constitute, for example, “Restricted Technology” for US law purposes or whose export is otherwise restricted under applicable law. GoIndustry DoveBid and/or the Seller reserves the right to cancel or rescind any sale at any time in the event it determines, in its absolute discretion, that the sale does or may violate applicable export or import control or related laws and regulations.
Limitation of Liability
13. Neither Seller nor GoIndustry DoveBid shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for:
(a) any loss arising from or in connection with loss of revenue, profits, contracts or business or failure to realise anticipated savings or profits;
(b) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
(c) any indirect or consequential losses suffered or incurred by Buyer,
arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any of the actions or events contemplated within them or deriving from a sale of goods pursuant to them (“Relevant Events”).
The aggregate respective liability of Seller or GoIndustry DoveBid in respect of any other loss or damage suffered by a Buyer and arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or arising out of or in any way connected with any Relevant Events, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way, shall not exceed (i) in the case of the Seller, the amount of the purchase price paid by the Buyer; and (ii) in the case of GoIndustry DoveBid the buyer’s premium paid by the Buyer, in each case in respect of the goods which are the subject of the claim.
The Buyer undertakes to defend (by counsel satisfactory to GoIndustry DoveBid) and indemnify GoIndustry DoveBid and Seller and hold GoIndustry DoveBid and Seller harmless from and against any claim, demand, cause of action, liability or expense (including attorneys' fees and costs) asserted against or incurred by GoIndustry DoveBid, the Seller or any third party in connection with the sale, removal, shipment or use of any purchased assets or a breach by the Buyer of these Terms and Conditions.
14. GoIndustry DoveBid is acting as agent of the Seller and is not responsible for acts and omissions of the Seller or any of the Seller’s principals, officers, directors, employees or other agents.
Choice of Law and Venue
15. These Terms and Conditions, and all questions with respect to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Maryland, without regard to conflict of laws provisions. All Buyers expressly consent to personal and exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Maryland located in Baltimore County, the United States of America.
16. In the event that any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prove to be invalid or null and void, the remainder of the provisions shall not affected thereby.
These Terms and Conditions are drawn up in the English language. If these Terms and Conditions are translated into another language, the English language text prevails.